viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Shaynnee

I want to have coffee with you. I don’t want to know your life story but to enjoy your company...

I want to have coffee with you. I don’t want to know your life story but to enjoy your company and good coffee.

Photo



Editing pictures and having a beer outside since it's a...



Editing pictures and having a beer outside since it's a nice day.

Photo



It’s weird but it’s a turn on when girls wear running shoes and workout attire. I...

It’s weird but it’s a turn on when girls wear running shoes and workout attire. I don’t know why but I find it so sexy.

Want.



Want.

Photo



Yes.



Yes.

Photo



Someone should do this to me.



Someone should do this to me.

Photo



I need to meet more adventurous people. All I want right now is to tie someone up and tease them...

I need to meet more adventurous people.

All I want right now is to tie someone up and tease them until they can’t handle it and then fuck the living hell out of them.

Photo



You beauty.



You beauty.

Photo



This.



This.

All the damn time.



All the damn time.

Deal with it.



Deal with it.

Holy wow. She is gorgeous.



Holy wow. She is gorgeous.

You are not special, you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic...

You are not special, you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario