viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

IWDRM

"Go and love some more." Harold and Maude (1971)



"Go and love some more."

Harold and Maude (1971)

"The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on...



"The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily."

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999)

"Yes, we're men. Men is what we are." Fight...



"Yes, we're men. Men is what we are."

Fight Club (1999)

"Nothing can ever be created or...



"Nothing can ever be created or destroyed."

Walkabout (1971)

"Some people are worse than children." Mr....



"Some people are worse than children."

Mr. Hulot's Holiday (1953)

"Me, I don't talk much … I just cut the...



"Me, I don't talk much … I just cut the hair."

The Man Who Wasn't There (2001)

"Why do you have to die to let go?" Brainstorm...



"Why do you have to die to let go?"

Brainstorm (1983)

"Woke up, felt like shit. Went to work, felt like...



"Woke up, felt like shit. Went to work, felt like shit."

Children of Men (2006)

"He's the exact opposite of everything I really...



"He's the exact opposite of everything I really hate."

Ghost World (2001)

"I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of...



"I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of murder."

The Conversation (1974)

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep...



"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

Oldboy (2003)

"Did she offer you the key to the city?" Night...



"Did she offer you the key to the city?"

Night Moves (1975)

"Some people are bullfighters, some people are...



"Some people are bullfighters, some people are politicians. I'm a photographer."

Blow-Up (1966)

"I'm going to kill myself tomorrow." The...



"I'm going to kill myself tomorrow."

The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)

"As the sound of the playgrounds faded, the despair set...



"As the sound of the playgrounds faded, the despair set in. Very odd, what happens in a world without children's voices."

Children of Men (2006)

"You know what? If everything's going bad,...



"You know what? If everything's going bad, we're going bad as well."

Sedmikrásky (1966)

"Because I want to fit in." American Psycho (2000)



"Because I want to fit in."

American Psycho (2000)

"I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious,...



"I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, pseudo-bohemian losers."

Ghost World (2001)

"If you wake up at a different time, in a different place,...



"If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?"

Fight Club (1999)

"The Precogs are never wrong. But occasionally, they do...



"The Precogs are never wrong. But occasionally, they do disagree."

Minority Report (2002)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario