viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

La Stanza di Monello

Photo



dutchspanking: spankingtushnthegiblets: ….not a bad vid…cute...



dutchspanking:

spankingtushnthegiblets:

….not a bad vid…cute tushy..

Naughty girl gets the hairbrush on her bare bottom!.

dopo tanto tempo che non venivo punito, prenderle oggi dalla Zia...



dopo tanto tempo che non venivo punito, prenderle oggi dalla Zia sulle sue ginocchia è stato liberatorio. decisamente le meritavo da parecchio tempo

cumragdoll: always say. im in need of a spanking… right. like...





















cumragdoll:

always say. im in need of a spanking… right. like to see u try. :P

paddlemyass: obfs: 16. Bright.



paddlemyass:

obfs:

16. Bright.

indetention: Blue knickers? What's happened to your regulation...



indetention:

Blue knickers? What's happened to your regulation white ones? Well I was going to give you a simple smacked bottom for your lateness to prep, but this takes things to a new level. So, are you prepared to accept a slippering from me for your uniform violation or shall I drag you straight to Matron's office and she can deal with you? Come on, I'm a busy girl. I haven't got all day. What's it to be, Karen?

art-of-spanking: Spanked in front of her friends (F/F)



art-of-spanking:

Spanked in front of her friends (F/F)

my-vikings-kitten: Aww… but I'd get more for screaming. I'd get...



my-vikings-kitten:

Aww… but I'd get more for screaming. I'd get the "The more noise you make babydoll, the more smacks you're going to get". I love this video though, very cute and sweet in the same sense. The kiss at the end just made my heart melt!

indetention: I can't decide whether this uniform is utterly...





















indetention:

I can't decide whether this uniform is utterly hideous or totally gorgeous.  I think probably it's hideous, but anything would look great on this hottie.

Katie xx

Photo



personaljezebel: How we ALL should cook :D



personaljezebel:

How we ALL should cook :D

Photo



fluffybitz: sirbknight: BDSM and more ♥ ♥ ♥ 



fluffybitz:

sirbknight:

BDSM and more

♥   

Photo



paddlemyass: ruralrich: OTK….again…



paddlemyass:

ruralrich:

OTK….again…

Photo



Photo







Photo



my-spanked-cuties: Perfect Spankings #spanked #spankings...



my-spanked-cuties:

Perfect Spankings #spanked #spankings #punished #naughty

spankingtushnthegiblets: cutiepiessexyspankings: gees …someone...



spankingtushnthegiblets:

cutiepiessexyspankings:

gees …someone spank em all !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario