viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Who's Cares.

wild-moon-child: cosmofilius: roots <3



wild-moon-child:

cosmofilius:

roots

<3

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



You're so damn cute. c:

wat. No way cx ❤🙈

Photo



deanvictorr: daisy chain by myself



deanvictorr:

daisy chain by myself

milajewnis: but actually plaid button up shirts with the sleeves rolled to the elbows are...

milajewnis:

but actually plaid button up shirts with the sleeves rolled to the elbows are universally attractive 

Photo



Photo



Photo



I need to make out.

Against the wall, on the bed, on top of you, underneath you, on the table, my legs around your waist, yours around mine.. biting your bottom lip, kissing your neck, moaning in your ear, running my hands all over your body. I want you hardcore.

Photo



Photo



aquify: why don't you guys ask me questions like are you even curious about me do you wanna know my...

aquify:

why don't you guys ask me questions

like are you even curious about me

do you wanna know my middle name

my last name

my favorite color

my favorite movie

my netflix account information

the hospital i was born

my social security number

my blood type

when i sold my soul to satan

Photo



i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally

i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally

Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario