domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

oh

lamepockets: maybe if i tie balloons to myself i'll float away and not have to be annoying anymore

lamepockets:

maybe if i tie balloons to myself i'll float away and not have to be annoying anymore

megidophilia: theshirelock: maybe i should do my homework let's consult david tennant david...

megidophilia:

theshirelock:

maybe i should do my homework

let's consult david tennant

image

david tennant has spoken

this post is my whole life

swagchat: if you're a boy i probably want to see your butt

swagchat:

if you're a boy i probably want to see your butt

sodamnrelatable: HAVE YOU EVER bEEN IN LIKE ONE OF THE GREATEST MOODS EVER AND THEN SOMEONE JUST...

sodamnrelatable:

HAVE YOU EVER bEEN IN LIKE ONE OF THE GREATEST MOODS EVER AND THEN SOMEONE JUST SAYS ONE THING AND YOUR MOOD JUST GOES

image

opstinatus: my talents include sleeping eating hating myself saying the wrong thing  listening to...

opstinatus:

my talents include

  • sleeping
  • eating
  • hating myself
  • saying the wrong thing 
  • listening to awesome music

Photo



condorn: shut up mom you go do YOUR homework

condorn:

shut up mom you go do YOUR homework

den-laekker-pige: shitweed: ladyherondale: buginateacup: jayd...



den-laekker-pige:

shitweed:

ladyherondale:

buginateacup:

jaydenw:

whitepajamas:

automatonic-absinthe:

isaia:

rosswoodpark:

time-for-maps:

this changes everything oh my god

do you understand why it trips me out that people can drive 45 minutes and be in aNOTHER COUNTRY?

I drive for 45 minutes and im like

a city over 

I live in "Italy" and took a day trip to go to "Austria" and "Germany"

 

Chums, that's sweet, and all, but Australia just ate Texas for breakfast. 

image

If you drive for 45 minutes in Australia you aren't a city over, you're just 45 minutes away from the city.

If you drive for 45 minutes in Australia you may not even leave the cattle station.

It used to take me an hour and a half of travel time to visit my sister in the same state.

it takes me an hour and a half to get to uni ever day

It takes me 1 hour on 2 buses and 2 trains just to get to school every day. Straya.

Photo



guajerino: can you imagine the moment in "captain america 2" when steve meets bucky

guajerino:

can you imagine the moment in "captain america 2" when steve meets bucky

image

Photo



givenchh-y: Oh my god this movie ❤

















givenchh-y:

Oh my god this movie ❤

satanicblogging: i dont care who you are you need a tardis that...



satanicblogging:

i dont care who you are you need a tardis that open to a transparency on your blog 

and it is gonna be fantastic



and it is gonna be fantastic

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



people: ugly teenagers become attractive adults

people: ugly teenagers become attractive adults
me: my whole life depends on this.

mydisneystories: this is everything I've wanted to say to every...



mydisneystories:

this is everything I've wanted to say to every human being in one post. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario